Friday, December 31, 2010

Shifter Challenge 2011

I know, I know! Too many challenges, right? I just can't seem to be able to stop singing up for them. *blushes*





Parajunkee is hosting this reading challenge. Below are the details.


THE RULES:

  • Post about this challenge on your blog stating that you are participating. 




  • Grab the button and display it in the post (use grab code underneath the button) or on your sidebar so others can join in the fun




  • Challenge goes from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011




  • The challenge is to read 20 books that have a SHIFTER as a main character, either protag or antagonist



  • I'll add the books below as I read them.

    1.  A Werewolf in Manhattan - Vicki Lewis Thompson
    2. A Hunger Like No Other - Kresley Cole
    3. Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night - Kresley Cole
    4. Pleasure of a Dark Prince - Kresley Cole
















    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...