Important Notice:
Due to time constraints, I am not accepting any review requests. Thank you for your understanding.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Computer probs

For the last couple of weeks I've been having some issues with my computer that I've ignored. I thought it had something to do with the really bad internet connection, because those problems appeared only while I was connected to the Internet. Otherwise, my box of wires, programs and pretty songs and images was working fine. Last week though, my computer decided to crash. So I asked a guy from my dad's work to have a look at it. He said everything was ok, just that I needed a different Windows version. Well, after 2 days of working on my "fixed" computer, I'm having the same problems all over again and it will no longer log on into Windows. I swear to God, next time I'll get a computer, I will get a Mac.
But that's not my point. The point is that I am now computer-less. I'm at my cousin's house right now and I can't exactly go there and post every day. So the posts will be scattered and few, until I either get another PC or repair this one...Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...