Monday, January 16, 2012

Cover Love (1)






Rabid Reads - Cover Love

This feature is hosted by Carmel @ Rabid Reads. The rules are very simple. Choose a cover (or two, or three), preferably new-ish, and share what you like about it. Grab my graphic or don't just so long as you link back.

*sighs* A feature after my own heart. I'm one of those readers that sometimes read a book just because they like the cover. It doesn't mean that if I don't like the cover, I won't read the book. It just means that I love pretty covers and I sometimes buy the book even before I read the blurb very carefully *blushes*

My picks:



The Selection By Kiera Cass
Expected publication: April 24th 2012
By HarperTeen


I love blue. I love looong dresses. And there's just something about the cover. The blurb is also interesting, but the cover caught my eye.









Death on Heels: A Crime of Fashion Mystery

Death on Heels by Ellen Byerrum
Expected publication: February 7th 2012
by Signet

I love the covers for most chick lit books. They are so cool and shinny and funny. I love the way they look and so I usually pick chick lit books with this type of cover. I do read chick lit books with covers with real people on them, though.











This is my pick for today. What's yours?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby! Thanks for signing up! Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who's a sucker for a pretty cover. Great picks! I absolutely adore the cover of The Selection! Hadn't heard about your other choice until now so thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big sucker for covers. That's how about 30% of the books I have on my TBR pile ended up there.

    Death on Heels is the 8th book in a series. It's actually a good series, if you're into chick lit :)

    Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for hosting the feature!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...