Monday, January 23, 2012

Top 5 TV Couples: My favorite



Bo & Dyson (Lost Girl)




I just discovered this series, but I think it's one of the best supernatural series out there. I'm so happy I've discovered it. I was also very amazed to see it wasn't inspired by any book. Also, I love the fresh take on supernatural beings. That being said, I love Bo and Dyson together. They are very sexy, funny and cute. And they make a great team, even if they're mad at each other.


Tony & Ziva (NCIS)




I'm so in love with Tony and Ziva. Though I didn't like her at first, to be honest. I didn't like the way Kate left the show, so maybe that colored my view of Ziva. But I do believe Tony and Ziva are perfect for each other. 


Castle &Beckett (Castle)



What can I say about these two? I think Castle helps Beckett be a better person and he reminds her that life can be fun. He's a good influence and I really can't imagine of someone better for her. And I think she's the first "normal" woman he's ever been with. 



Morgan & Garcia (Criminal Minds)




These two are the main reason why I watch the show. While in itself, it's an amazing show and I love it, the scenes with Morgan and Garcia are the ones that keep me coming back episode after episode. Even though I know this is one of those really special, unique friendships that happen to a few people, I do believe they'd make an awesome couple.


Damon & Elena (The Vampire Diaries)




I love these two together. I hope they end up together soon and that they stay together. I think Damon's way better than his brother, he's genuine. He's not the bad guy in this story, even when he feeds Elena his blood for the wrong reasons (though I was so glad he did it :P ) And he really loves her, enough to let her be with his brother if that's what makes her happy. 


Other couples I love: Booth & Bones (Bones); Dean & Jo (Supernatural); Gibbs & Jenny (NCIS); Emily & Jack (Revenge); Alex & Sean (Nikita).




What are your favorite TV couples?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...