Monday, February 6, 2012

Cover Love (4)


Rabid Reads - Cover Love

This feature is hosted by Carmel @ Rabid Reads. The rules are very simple. Choose a cover (or two, or three), preferably new-ish, and share what you like about it. Grab the graphic or don't just so long as you link back.






It's so cold here, in Europe, I believe we need some hot, hot covers to counter the chills. So here are my two hot picks this week:








If you don't recognize the hottie on this cover, it's Paul Marron, the cover model from Lothaire, Lover Avenged, Nauti Intentions and many more covers. (By the way, fans of Lora Leigh, he is exactly how I pictured Alex in Nauti Intentions). What can I say, he looks good on this cover, with scars on his chest and longish hair. And that gaze *shivers*












Playing to Win (Play by Play, #4)






I believe Jaci Burton has some of the sexiest covers in the world. I really do. Especially her Play by Play series. I'm not much of a sports girl, but the covers for the books make me want to reconsider that. I can't wait to read this book. And please, please, please, don't let it be the last one.








Do you still feel the cold? I know I'm starting to feel warmer. Just a little bit. (Though I really, really miss spring right now.)

What is/are your pick/s for this week's Cover Love?




2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Once Burned! I'm not really a fan of the cover though... although, the stepback isn't back. Very drool worthy covers Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also can not wait for Once Burned!!! The guy on the cover is definitely drool worthy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...