Monday, April 2, 2012

Cover Love (12)






Rabid Reads - Cover Love


This feature is hosted by Carmel @ Rabid Reads. The rules are very simple. Choose a cover (or two, or three), preferably new-ish, and share what you like about it. Grab the graphic or don't just so long as you link back.


My picks this week:


Bitterblue (The Seven Kingdoms, #3)



This cover reminded me of Harry Potter and the winged keys from Sorcerer's Stone for some reason. I also love the blue-violet gradient and how you can see her eye through the key chain. Makes her look like she (or is it a he?) is spying on someone :P












Innamorata di un angelo




I got this book about a month and a half ago. I was in a little bookshop in town and the cover drew my eye and it was like it was whispering "Buy me! Buy me!!". So I did. I think it would also be my first book with an angel as a hero. In love with an angel (loosely translated) sound actually good. I hope I'll manage to read it and tell you what it's all about :D








What are your picks this week?

8 comments:

  1. Hi!
    The cover of In love with an angel is beautiful!
    Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    New follower. Both beautiful covers. Great choices. In Bitterblue I also like the key chain over the eye. Really liking the flowers on the edges. The second has a sort of dark to it too. JoLee

    Mine are here: http://wickedlydeliciousbookblog.blogspot.com/
    Wickedly Delicious Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't notice the flowers to be honest LOL. I just saw the keys and the eye :P I haven't read this series though.

      Delete
  3. HI,
    Already a follower. I have note heard about either of these books or authors but i love the covers!! Great choices. Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/04/cover-love-monday.html
    Mariann at Belle's Book Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I have yet to read any of those books. I will, at some point.

      Delete
  4. Haha omg I never realized there was a FACE behind the keys. Gave me such a fright when you pointed it out. I like the UK cover better with Bitterblue in a cloak tbh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I think that was the first thing I noticed after I stopped staring at the keys (I was thinking they'd make a very cool pendant). I can't say I really like the UK cover. I would've liked the background to be a little faded or something. I have a thing for creepy covers, so that may be the reason :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...