Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cover Love (14)


Rabid Reads - Cover Love


This feature is hosted by Carmel @ Rabid Reads. The rules are very simple. Choose a cover (or two, or three), preferably new-ish, and share what you like about it. Grab the graphic or don't just so long as you link back.


My pick this week:


Werewolf in Seattle by Vicki Lewis Thompson

There's just something about a cartoonish cover. I know, I know,  I've said it too many times, but I can't stop myself. This is really a cover that catches my eye.

So, what cover caught your attention this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, great pick! I just posted my review of this book yesterday. It's a super cute read. Have to tried this series yet? All of the stories and covers are just adorable!

    Sorry for the delay in returning your visit. I'm drowning in work at my job. :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I only read the first one last year, but my goldfish memory isn't helping LOL So I will reread it and then read the other two as well. I know I liked the first one when I read it, so I'm sure to like it the second time :D

      Sorry you have to much work to do. I hate those moments *eek*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...