Monday, September 3, 2012

Cover Love (25)

Rabid Reads - Cover Love


This feature is hosted by Carmel @ Rabid Reads. The rules are very simple. Choose a cover (or two, or three), preferably new-ish, and share what you like about it. Grab the graphic or don't just so long as you link back.


My picks this week:

As with the first cover in this series, I love the frosty loon of it. And there's this air of mystery that the colors have, one that I love. I also love the way her hair is lifted up by the wind.





A Feast of Souls by Hailey Edwards










Photobucket Not as pretty as the first cover in the series, but it's still cool :D I'm also waiting to see how the story progresses.


Scarlet by Marissa Meyer













What are your picks this week for Cover Love?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...