Wednesday, October 10, 2012

TV awesomeness: Grey's Anatomy

Attention: Spoilerish if you haven't watched the first three seasons

So I was bored out of my mind last week. Having to wait for my favorite TV shows to premiere will do that to me. Yes, I have Castle and NCIS and another 2 or 3 TV shows that are airing right now and that I've waited for the entire summer, but I wanted something new. So, just out of curiosity, I decided to watch the first Grey's Anatomy episode. I really wasn't expecting much, just something to distract me for another few days or weeks until the premieres, you know? I wasn't expecting to watch two full seasons in 5 days and now I'm halfway through Season 3. Crazy much?

Anyway, I love the show. How could I not love it? I bawled like a baby when Denny died. Like I was literally crying. That's rare for me. I also laughed my ass off a few times (ok, more than a few times. What can I say, I'm easy to amuse). I love Mark. I heard what happened with his character in the latest season *sniff*sniff* But he's so funny. And cute and sexy. Mostly sexy. I don't like Burke. At all. I was starting to like him, but then something happened. Right after Denny died, Mr. Preston Burke suffered a major personality shift. I hate how he treats Christina. It's like the idiot can't see she's not a touchy-feely, people person.

Oh. I was sad to hear we won't have any more Addison. I know there's the Private Practice show, but I wanted her on this show. I like her with Alex :D And, although she was a bitch at first, I like her.

So, it seems I'm very hooked on this show. Took me a while to decide to watch it, but I'm glad I did. Finally. Now Mom is encouraging me to see Dr. House. To give in or not to give in?


1 comment:

  1. I used to watch Grey's Anatomy but there was a weird shift a couple of season ago and I couldn't get back into it. I'm glad you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...