Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 29 – A book everyone hated but you liked

Umm... I have no idea? I could answer the reverse question, which book I hated that everyone loved. But this one has me kind of blocked. To be honest, I don't really pay attention to that. I usually see if other people with similar tastes in books recommend a book and if I like it then I'm like "Yay, they weren't wrong". But when I "branch out" and try something for myself and I like that book, I don't really check to see if I'm alone or if there are other fans. I just know that I liked the book.

What about you? Do you have a book that you loved but everyone hated?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm top of my head is Kiss of Pride by Sandra Hill. A lot of people didn't appreciate the tongue in cheek humor but I truly loved it.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...