Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Book Soundtrack #5: Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione

Photobucket


Sunday Book Soundtrack is a weekly feature at Ruby's Books, where I share some of my bookish soundtracks. Since I discovered my passion for reading years ago, I've discovered that more and more of the songs I loved remind me of certain books. So I thought I'd share my playlists with you. If you want to listen to the songs, I'll post a link to a Youtube video for each and every title. No copyright infringement intended! I'll try to find the official videos for each song. There's no set number for each playlist, sometimes I might have 10, sometimes 5, sometimes if I'm one of my moods I'll have 15. If you want to read more about this feature, click the "show more" button below. 



This week's book soundtrack is Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione (read my review here). I thought since this book was just released that it would be a good idea to publish my soundtrack for it sooner rather than later. That and the fact that I've had a really boring class last week helped :D (But shhh, don't tell on me, okay? I need to look like an innocent, responsible student *snort*)



  1. Sully Erna - Sinner's Prayer - I just discovered this album (I have no idea what took me so long) but the moment I heard the lyrics I thought this song was perfect for Reseph. Especially the part with "Heaven's closed for what I've done"
  2. The Pretenders - I'll Stand By You - The only thing I can say without giving away too much is that there's this scene with Reseph and Jillian in the bathroom (nothing sexual or hot in that scene, trust me) and the scene right after that and for some reason this song popped into my head. 
  3. Brad Paisley & Keith Urban - Start a Band - I can't say why. But there's a very good reason for this song, trust me :D
  4. Shinedown - Cry for Help
  5. Cher - Turn Back Time - Now, you might ask how is it this song fits here. This one is for Reseph too. But I can't say more. Sowwy!
  6. Maroon 5 - One More Night - Again, can't say why. If you've read the book (or when you will read the book) you know (or will know) why.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...