Thursday, December 20, 2012

12 Days of 2012: Day 4 Best New For Me Authors

BEST NEW FOR ME AUTHORS



At the end of 2011 I decided to sign up for a lot of reading challenges. One of them was New Author Reading Challenge hosted by Jackie @ Literary Escapism. I had a very good time completing that challenge. I discovered a lot of great authors through it. These are my top 10 new for me authors:


  1. Julie Kagawa
  2. Amber Garr
  3. Richelle Mead
  4. Resa Nelson
  5. Kelley Armstrong
  6. Mary Parker
  7. Helen Smith
  8. Marissa Meyer
  9. L. Filloon
  10. Sherri Hayes
If you want to see the complete list of the new authors, go here. As always, keep in mind that there are many other authors from that list that won me over with their stories :D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...