Tuesday, December 25, 2012

12 Days of 2012: Day 5 Best Villain


BEST VILLAIN 



This year I got to read about a lot of interesting characters. Superheroes, cowboys, cowgirls, secret agents, doctors, schoolteachers, accountants, lawyers, wizards, elves and some other categories that I can't remember what they're called. Some were good guys, some were bad guys. Out of those bad guys I read about, some stuck with me. So, here you have my top 5 villains:



  1. Graham from The Syrenka series by Amber Garr - the sneakiest bad guy I've ever read about. And the most surprising. 
  2. Mab Monroe from Elemental Assassin by Jennifer Estep - the most psychotic and the most cruel woman 
  3. The false King  from The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa - the most ironic situation ever and the most shocking.
  4. Voldemort from Harry Potter by J.K Rowling - the most cruel villain ever
  5. Saruman from Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien - the most devious
Now, don't say that the last two aren't fair. In my defense, I did reread both those series this year and I had fun doing it :D

What about you? Did you read about any "good" villains?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...