So, like I said. I loved it and I decided to sign up again this year.
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013.
- Anyone can enter! You don't have to be a blogger, as long as you review the book you've read! (On your blog, Amazon or Goodreads/Shelfari!)
- Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your shelf for some time now. Only books released in 2012 and earlier! NO 2013 ARCs and 2013 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed!
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the 2013 TBR PILE Reading Challenge. (If you don't have a blog, post about it on Facebook or Tweet!)
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- On the 20th of each month one of the hosts will post a wrap-up. Every wrap-up will have it's unique theme, a mini-challenge, a giveaway and place for you to link up your reviews from this month. For each review you link up, you will get one entry in a drawing of one book of choice from Book Depository. It's open to INTERNATIONALS. The giveaway will be open until the next wrap up post goes up! (i.e. the entire month)
- If you miss a wrap-up post + giveaway, you can link up your reviews next month. Do not, however, try to link up one review twice - we will be checking ;)
- December is a wrap-up for the whole year. All the book reviews you linked up January-November + the ones you'll link up in December will be entered into a HUGE giveaway - a box of books.
- You don't have to follow all the hosts to join the challenge, but you do have to follow all of us to be entered in giveaways!
1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
31-40 - Love At First Sight
41-50 - Married With Children
I decided to go with A Sweet Kiss this year. Who knows, maybe that mountain of books will look like a pile again.
Anyway, if you want to sign up, or check the details, or to read more about the awesome giveaways, read Evie's post here.
Have fun reading!
P.S: I'll be listing the books as I read them, y'all know I'm bad with respecting the lists I make for myself when it comes to reading. :P
- Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - Beautiful Creatures
- Jamie Mcguire - Beautiful Disaster
- J.A. Redmerski - The Edge Of Never
- Rachel Cohn & David Levithan - Dash & Lily's Book Of Dares
- Jennifer L. Armentrout - Shadows
- Jennifer L. Armentrout - Obsidian
- Jennifer L. Armentrout - Onyx
- Jennifer L. Armentrout - Opal
- Dan Wells - Partials
- Veronica Roth - Divergent
- Sherrilyn Kenyon - Infamous
- Jaci Burton - Taking A Shot
- Jaci Burton - Play to Win
- Cassandra Rose Clarke - The Assassin's Curse
- Kelly Keaton - Darkness Becomes Her