Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Book Soundtrack: Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland

Photobucket


Sunday Book Soundtrack is a weekly feature at Ruby's Books, where I share some of my bookish soundtracks. Since I discovered my passion for reading years ago, I've discovered that more and more of the songs I loved remind me of certain books. So I thought I'd share my playlists with you. If you want to listen to the songs, I'll post a link to a Youtube videos for each and every title. No copyright infringement intended! I'll try to find the official videos for each song. There's no set number for each playlist, sometimes I might have 10, sometimes 5, sometimes if I'm one of my moods I'll have 15. If you want to read more about this feature, click the "show more" button below. 



This week's book soundtrack is Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland (read my review here).




I know I said it in my review, but I need to say it again: I loved this book. I really, really did. So much in fact that I really couldn't wait to share this soundtrack with you. About the soundtrack: I won't give you any hints on what made me think a certain song was perfect for a certain scene. Here's my list (will tell you more after I share the songs :D ):

  1. Kenny Chesney - Shiftwork
  2. Kenny Chesney - No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problems
  3. Taylor Swift - Our Song
  4. Kacey Musgraves - Undermine (feat. Trent Dabbs)
  5. Lady Antebellum - Dancing Away With My Heart
Now. In case you think your eyes are working wrong, they're not. Yes, the list is made only by country songs. Yes, I do listen to other genres than rock (plus, I love country music) *gasp* LOL. Anyways, I hope you read this book and I hope you liked my playlist. 

Happy reading (and listening)!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...