Wednesday, July 31, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 15 Who are your book blogging mentors?

I read about this challenge yesterday on various book blogs that I stalk read and I decided to join in. The challenge  was created by April @ Good Books, Good Wine and I think it's a very good and interesting idea. So here I am :) If you want to do this too, go to her Day 1 page to learn how :D




Want to see past topics? Click on the links below to see them:

       Day 1            Day 6            Day 11
       Day 2            Day 7            Day 12
       Day 3            Day 8            Day 13
       Day 4            Day 9            Day 14
       Day 5            Day 10



Day 15 Who are your book blogging mentors?


First let me take a moment to say how sad I am this challenge has come to an end. I had so much fun doing it and reading everyone's opinions, thoughts and rants. Also I got to read about some interesting books and I got some great advice about blogging and that's always a good thing.

My book blogging mentors. To be honest, I look up to a lot of people. They either give great advice, tips, tricks, tutorials, or they just make me want to become a better blogger myself.
That's just to name a few. 

What about you? Who are your blogging mentors?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...