Tuesday, July 30, 2013

ARC August & Beat The Heat Readathon

Since I have some free time on my hands, I decided August was going to be a "read only from the review pile" month. I have a little bit of guilt when I look at those books. Okay, a lot of guilt. So I thought what better way to do this than join a readathon or two?

ARC August is hosted by the wonderful Octavia @ Read.Sleep.Repeat. We're supposed to read all those beautiful ARCs and the pretty books we received for review. And let me tell you, there are a lot of books in my pile. *buries head in sand*

Jessi @ Auntie Spinelli Reads and Reanna @ Phantasmatic Reads are hosting the Beat The Heat Readathon. Read as much as you can, participate in some of the mini-challenges and have fun. You can join on either Jessi or Reanna's websites.

I haven't yet decided how many books I want to read during these two events. I'll try to read as much as I can and I'll review as much as I can (for the books that are released months from now I'll hold the review until neat the release date though).

Have you joined the fun?

3 comments:

  1. Smart move! You're killing two birds with one stone this way! And get your head out of that sand! This is a "judge free zone". ;)

    -Octavia of Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too :P Thanks for the challenge though. I was a little lazy. Plus, I feel a little more confident about getting my head out of the sand. "We're not alone", like Frodo says :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...