Oooh, I have read so many cool posts this week, I don't even know where to start. *is excited*
- Jamie @ Perpetual Page Turner talks about the all the books she's lent and never got back in this hilarious and a little sad post called In Memory Of Lost Books
- Eve @ Paper Grey wants villains to Try A Little Harder
- Kimberly @ Fantasy Is More Fun asks What Kind Of Reader Are You?
- Charlotte @ Gypsy Reviews talks about slogans on book covers and if they really work in Does "The Next..." Really Works
- Asti @ A Bookish Heart talks about Social Media and My Blog
- Rachel @ Parajunkee has an awesome post about The Care & Feeding of Book Bloggers
- Gillian @ Writer Of Wrongs took some of the most popular heroines from YA books and used The Sorting Hat on them
- Octavia @ Read.Sleep.Repeat shares some Bookish Pet Peeves
I'm pretty sure I missed some awesome posts *sad face* But yes, these are a few blog posts that I loved.