Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Books I'm dying to read in 2014

Hey everyone! 2014 is only one day away (or a few hours, depending on your time zone; or maybe it's already here, in which case Happy New Year!!) and I've been thinking of all the awesome books that will be published in 2014. I have a big list of those (who doesn't?) and I hope I'll have time to read them all. Here are a few of those books:

YA


  • Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I am so not ready for this series to end *sobs* I really loved Daemon and Katy's story and the latest book just broke my heart. :-(
  • Illusion by Sherrilyn Kenyon - Seriously, no list would be complete without at least one book by my favorite author in the whole wide world. Inferno not only finished in a most surprising way, it also had some big details regarding the world of the Dark Hunters and a certain group of characters. After reading Styxx I am dying to know if my suspicions regarding some characters are correct or not. 
  • Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead - I wasn't so surprised by what happened at the end of The Fiery Heart. After reading the Vampire Academy series, I've actually been expecting something like that to happen. What will be a huge surprise is what comes next. There are a few things I'm keeping my fingers crossed for.
  • Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins - Another amazing series is ending next year and my heart is breaking over this one. But I really can't wait for this one and I hope there will be some major ass kicking in it :D
  • The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa - I can't wait to see what happens with Zeke and Allie and the rest of the gang. I am not ready for this series to end, but I sure am excited about this book. 
  • Let The Storms Break by Shannon Messenger - I read the first book a few days ago, during the #31 days of reading on Pulseit.com and I loved it a lot. I can't wait to see what's coming and I am very curious about the cover for book 3.
  • Uninvited by Sophie Jordan - Killer gene and amazing hair on that cover. Need I say more?
  • White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I loved Bitter Sweet Love and it was my very first book about gargoyles. I love gargoyles (both the statues and the cartoon, remember that one?) and I am so ready to read more about these creatures :D



ADULT


  • Son of No One by Sherrilyn Kenyon - Apparently there's a secret about Thorn that's going to be revealed in this book. I can't wait to see what this secret is. I am hoping this book won't break my heart as much as Styxx did. I don't think it could handle it. I am, however, ready for awesomeness :D
  • Melting the Ice by Jaci Burton- This is another of my favorite authors and she writes amazingly sexy, funny and good stories. The Play by Play series is one of my favorites and I am so happy it's not ending anytime soon.
  • Revenant by Larissa Ione - I know Reaver just came out, but I am soooooo excited to read about this character's story. If you've read Reaver, you know who Revenant is. If you haven't read it, go ahead and do it!
  • Chained By Night by Larissa Ione - I really loved the first book in the series. Plus, it has vampires and they never get old for me :D
  • The Professional parts 2 & 3 by Kresley Cole - I adored the first part and I seriously need to read more of Sevastyan and I'll pretend the heroine is actually named Ruby *wink*wink*nudge*nudge*

I am missing a few books that I am absolutely dying to read, but I can't help it. In case you want to see the whole list, go here. What about you? What are the books you can't wait for in 2014?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...