- Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I am so not ready for this series to end *sobs* I really loved Daemon and Katy's story and the latest book just broke my heart. :-(
- Illusion by Sherrilyn Kenyon - Seriously, no list would be complete without at least one book by my favorite author in the whole wide world. Inferno not only finished in a most surprising way, it also had some big details regarding the world of the Dark Hunters and a certain group of characters. After reading Styxx I am dying to know if my suspicions regarding some characters are correct or not.
- Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead - I wasn't so surprised by what happened at the end of The Fiery Heart. After reading the Vampire Academy series, I've actually been expecting something like that to happen. What will be a huge surprise is what comes next. There are a few things I'm keeping my fingers crossed for.
- Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins - Another amazing series is ending next year and my heart is breaking over this one. But I really can't wait for this one and I hope there will be some major ass kicking in it :D
- The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa - I can't wait to see what happens with Zeke and Allie and the rest of the gang. I am not ready for this series to end, but I sure am excited about this book.
- Let The Storms Break by Shannon Messenger - I read the first book a few days ago, during the #31 days of reading on Pulseit.com and I loved it a lot. I can't wait to see what's coming and I am very curious about the cover for book 3.
- Uninvited by Sophie Jordan - Killer gene and amazing hair on that cover. Need I say more?
- White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I loved Bitter Sweet Love and it was my very first book about gargoyles. I love gargoyles (both the statues and the cartoon, remember that one?) and I am so ready to read more about these creatures :D
- Son of No One by Sherrilyn Kenyon - Apparently there's a secret about Thorn that's going to be revealed in this book. I can't wait to see what this secret is. I am hoping this book won't break my heart as much as Styxx did. I don't think it could handle it. I am, however, ready for awesomeness :D
- Melting the Ice by Jaci Burton- This is another of my favorite authors and she writes amazingly sexy, funny and good stories. The Play by Play series is one of my favorites and I am so happy it's not ending anytime soon.
- Revenant by Larissa Ione - I know Reaver just came out, but I am soooooo excited to read about this character's story. If you've read Reaver, you know who Revenant is. If you haven't read it, go ahead and do it!
- Chained By Night by Larissa Ione - I really loved the first book in the series. Plus, it has vampires and they never get old for me :D
- The Professional parts 2 & 3 by Kresley Cole - I adored the first part and I seriously need to read more of Sevastyan and I'll pretend the heroine is actually named Ruby *wink*wink*nudge*nudge*
I am missing a few books that I am absolutely dying to read, but I can't help it. In case you want to see the whole list, go here. What about you? What are the books you can't wait for in 2014?