Important Notice:
Due to time constraints, I am not accepting any review requests. Thank you for your understanding.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Short hiatus

Hello my lovely people! I'm sure you've noticed I've been missing for quite a while now. Sorry about that. I'm still here.

I thought I'd make an official announcement about the hiatus, since I do feel kinda bad for not posting anything *pout* So I'll be missing until February 19th, because of exams. I have 5 more exams until then to take (and pass *fingers crossed*), so I really don't have time for blogging, unfortunately.

I hope your first month of 2014 was great and I'll be back in February with new posts and reviews and other bookish stuff :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...