Important Notice:
Due to time constraints, I am not accepting any review requests. Thank you for your understanding.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Back To Blogging

Hey gals and guys! Long time no see :D I missed everyone and everything that makes book blogging awesome. I tweeted last week about how I finally finished my exams and I could go back to blogging and I'm so happy to be able to do that. 

I also tweeted about the fact that I have nothing planned for the blog. I mean, I'm continuing blogging and "Ruby's Books" has given me such joy and comfort and it gave me a way to express my feelings about the books I'm reading, but I have no review planned, no drafts, no notes, nothing. In my defense, I didn't read much since February, which was quite... it was different than those reading breaks I take when I feel like I've read my fill of books for a few weeks and that I need to look around and make sure the world is still the same as I remembered it to be before my reading binges. This was waaay different, as it wasn't something that I wanted to do. 

So the point of this post is to let you know that I'm alive and that I'm back to blogging. I hope I'll have at least one or two reviews for you this week from books that I've read at the beginning of this year but didn't yet review. Also, I'll get back to reading. Right now I'm reading Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. I'm about 150 pages in and I'm loving it so far. 

Anyway, that's all from me. I hope to see you around soon. And if you want, give me some book recommendations in the comments, as I've been away from bookish news and I've no idea what 2014 books are awesome and worth reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...