Important Notice:
Due to time constraints, I am not accepting any review requests. Thank you for your understanding.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Yes, I'm still here

Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday! I'm alive and well. I know I'll sound like a broken record, but I really am not abandoning this blog. It's just that school is kicking my butt. I have the biggest respect in the entire world for anyone that can do schoolwork and blogging at the same time. *standing ovation*

I think I'll be done with the crazyness in about two, maybe three months and then I can be a blogger again. I can also enjoy reading, which I miss. A LOT. Reading stuff that I want, not that I have to. I've missed some great books this year, both from my favorite, must-read authors and some new-to-me authors as well.

Anyway, I hope you're having tons of good time and I'll chat with you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...