Saturday, February 28, 2015

#Shelflove: Finance

Fist of all, I haven't read a single book for this challenge. I am horrible, I know, but there's a good reason for it. Besides the never-ending thesis that I hope I'll finish before the zombie apocalypse starts *fingers crossed*. I started reading one of the books from that list immediately after signing up. However, the more I read, the more the book disappointed me. Now, usually, as you all know, I just DNF it and move on to the next one without blinking. However, this time, this particular book is breaking my heart, because it's written by one of my all time favorite authors. So I'm now having a dilemma: keep reading or DNF it, even though it's heartbreaking and painful and sad, just sad. I did get to read half of it, but I just don't know....*sighs*

Anyway, finances. So far I haven't spent much on books. I did hoard tons of Amazon/Smashwords freebies , to be fair. I can't wait to start reading them. I do promise to read a book from my list this month.

How about you? Did you get to read any book from your Shelf Love list?

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your thesis and finding time to read a book from your #ShelfLove list!

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can't wait to be done with it and just binge read for a week :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...