Thursday, September 1, 2016

2016 ARC August Wrap-up Post


Hi guys! I can't believe that August is over, and that ARC August has come to an end. I'm also sad, because this means my vacation is also over, but that's another matter. I was super excited to participate in this challenge. When I signed up, I had 27 books on my list. Here's what I managed to read:



That's 11 books out of 27, which is way more than I expected when I made up the list, to be very honest with you. 

I also read 2 books that were not on the list, that were also ARCs:




So I read a total of 13 books in August. I'm super proud of myself, given that I haven't read this many books in one month in a very, very long time. 

Since I still have some ARCs on my hands, as well as some other books I've received for review, I plan on reading (and hopefully finish) them in September. 

How was your ARC August? Did you read the books you planned on reading?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...