Important Notice:
Due to time constraints, I am not accepting any review requests. Thank you for your understanding.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Follow Friday (14)


Welcome to Follow Friday hosted this week by Parajunkee and Alison!
The main idea behind FF is just to go see a bunch of new blogs you may never have seen before, and follow the ones you like (and they’ll follow you back!) It’s a total win/win, so take a peek around!


This week’s question is:


Q: Have you ever bought a book BECAUSE of a bad review?




No, to be honest. Besides the fact that I rarely read reviews before I read the book, I believe that reviews are very personal. I've lost count of how many books I loved and others hated or books I couldn't care less about (and some I actually regret buying, let alone reading) that others loved them.

What about you?

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm a new follower via GFC! Here's my fff:
    http://bookwormmia.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature-follow-friday-1.html
    Have a lovely weekend! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find reviews interesting & helpful to my decision-making process - even though they're very subjective, I can usually get a sense of whether I'm likely to agree with the reviewer.

    Following from FF - sorry it's taken me a while to get round to you! It's my first week joining in, I hope you might have time to visit my FF post.

    ReplyDelete

You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...