Important Notice:
Due to time constraints, I am not accepting any review requests. Thank you for your understanding.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Nicholas Sparks Reading Challenge

Nicholas Sparks Reading Challenge


Book Vixen is hosting this reading challenge. Below are the details.

Details:

* Runs January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011(books read prior to 1/1/11 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime
* The goal is to read or re-read as many Nicholas Sparks novels as you’d like. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. Nothing is set in stone; you can change levels at any time during the challenge.
* Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio).
* Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are fine.

Levels:
  • First Date – Read 1–4 Nicholas Sparks novels
  • Going Steady – Read 5–8 Nicholas Sparks novels
  • Engaged – Read 9–12 Nicholas Sparks novels
  • Married – Read 13–16 Nicholas Sparks novels 
I'm choosing the "Going Steady" Level. I don't know what books I'll read yet. I'll post them below as I read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...