Important Notice:
Due to time constraints, I am not accepting any review requests. Thank you for your understanding.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Follow Friday (5)



Welcome to Follow Friday hosted this week by Parajunkee and Alison!
The main idea behind FF is just to go see a bunch of new blogs you may never have seen before, and follow the ones you like (and they’ll follow you back!) It’s a total win/win, so take a peek around and follow me!

This week’s question is:

Q.What superhero is your alter-ego?



Hmmm, tough question. I really don't like superheroes that much. The only one I really liked when I was a kid was Wonder Woman. Of course, it passed once I found out I didn't change clothes if I turned into a circle really fast. Hey, I was four! I did love her hair though.



What's your alter-ego?

5 comments:

  1. Wonder Woman is a great choice!

    New Follower! :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting! I think she's a good choice, since it's the only one I can think of that I really liked :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping through!

    I'm a new follower!
    Happy Friday!

    - Sarah
    Sarah's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. It would be so convenient if you could change clothes by spinning really fast :-)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked Wonder Woman too
    New follower, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...