Friday, May 18, 2012

Dirty Little Secret (9)



Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under The Covers.

The rules are simple:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image and copy instructions.
3. Answer the weekly question.

For more information and for signing up, go to the Under The Covers blog.


This week's question:


If you could read one book again for the first time, which one would you pick and why?


Harry Potter and Queen Of The Damned by Anne Rice. Harry Potter because it was an amazing book, one that taught me that reading was fun and cool.

Queen Of The Damned because it was my favorite book of the series The Vampire Chronicles. Well, so far at least, because I haven't gotten around finishing it. But out of the 6 books I read, this one was my favorite :)


What about you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...