Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 28 – Favorite title

I... don't have a favorite title. Not that I know of. But I usually like that the book I'm reading has memorable titles. If they're stand-alones I don't have many preferences. But if they're part of a series, I kind of like to see some sort of consistency in the title. For example, most of the books in J.R Wards's Black Dagger Brotherhood start with the word "lover" (except the first one which ends with it). So I like that there's a pattern and something common to the titles of each of the books in a series. Especially if the author you're reading writes multiple series at the same time and you need to pinpoint a certain book into a series. (Yes, you can say that I have a little OCD *blush*)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...