Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #21




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week is from Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl


Photobucket


“There was a curse.
 There was a girl.
 And in the end, there was a grave.
I never even saw it coming.”













I really can't find the words to say how much I'm loving this book. I haven't finished it yet, but I love it! Now I just need to buy the other 3 books and I'll be all happy :)

What's your Teaser Tuesday this week?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying Beautiful Creatures Ruby, it unfortunately didn't work out for me. But I hope you continue to enjoy the rest of the series too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...