Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sassy Girl Swoony God Tourney Challenge #4



Welcome to the 4th challenge in the Sassy Girl Swoony God Tourney. Here's the video for this week's challenge:

  





So, who would play Kai and Sophie. Hmmm. Tough choice, as there are so many wonderful actors and actresses out there. But, after searching for a while, I found my dream cast.




Michael Trevino looks like the perfect Kai for me. In case you don't know who Michael is, he plays Tyler Lockwood in The Vampire Diaries TV show..








Image courtesy of IMBD







I wasn't really sure I'd find the perfect Sophie. Then, while I was looking at some random videos on Youtube, I ended up watching one with this gall. Her name is Grace Phipps and she plays April Young in the same The Vampire Diaries TV show. I think she's great for the role of Sophie.






Image courtesy of IMBD

If you want to read more about this challenge and to read about last week's challenge, head out to Tellulah's blog. Last week I didn't submit my entry to the challenge because I have zero drawing skills.

Who would you cast to play Sophie and Kai?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...