So, here we go.
1. For ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ pick a book (or book series) that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
2. For ‘Red’ pick a book with a RED cover.
This is my favorite book so far with a red cover. It is AH-MAZING! I love Roth. *swoons*
3. For ‘The Best Day’ pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic
4. For ‘Love Story’ pick a book with forbidden love.
This series is...wow! I do not even want to think about the fact that it has ended. I just refuse to acknowledge that little detail.
5. For ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
Sometimes authors do something so incredibly magical and fantastic and makes me love them more. They write a series about good vs evil, where the evil is just that. And the magic happens when they write a book for a character from "the other team". And that's just pure awesomeness and I love it. Same thing happened with Obsession.
6. For ‘Innocent’ (written b/c of Kanye West!) pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
7. For ‘Everything has changed’ pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
Hmmm...This one is a bit tough, but I'll point to the Bloodlines series above and to Adrian Ivashkov. He grows up in this series. A lot.
8. For ‘You Belong With Me’ pick your most anticipated book release.
I need this book like I need to breathe. I NEED MY ROTH FIX!!!
9. For ‘Forever and Always’ – Pick your favorite book couple
10. For ‘Come Back, Be Here’ pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
This was so much fun! I'm bad at tagging people, so if you read this and want to give it a go, consider yourself tagged :D