Monday, August 1, 2016

ARC August: Sign up Post



ARC August starts today and let me tell you, I have waited for this for a long time. Now, I know what I said two years ago, about giving up ARCs and all of that, but I'm a book addict okay? And ARCs are my drug of choice. So, as you can probably tell, I have a lot of ARCs I need to go through, and what better way to do it, than in the company of so many great readers.

In case you're wondering, ARC August is an event hosted by the amazing, wonderful and awesome Octavia and Shelly from Read.Sleep.Repeat and if you want to participate, hurry up and sign up. (I admit that I signed up late, because like an idiot I forgot to make up the post. Like literally FORGOT to write it. Don't ask, working in a school kind of fried my brain).

Anyway, here are the books I hope to get to read this month (and there are a lot of books in this list, so have patience here):

Young Adult


Menagerie by Rachel Vincent
The Hawkweed Prophecy by Irena Brignull
The Otherlife by Julia Gray
Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven
The Continent by Keira Drake
Ink And Bone by Rachel Caine
Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine
Riverkeep by Martin Stewart
How To Make Out by Brianna R. Shrum
Extraordinary October by Diana Wagman

Adult


Relentless Flame by Jillian David
Flame Unleashed by Jillian David
Flame's Dawn by Jillian David
Wrong For Me by Jackie Ashenden
The Illusionist's Apprentice by Kristy Cambron
Rookie Move by Sarina Bowen
Playing By Her Rules by Amy Andrews
Bad Boys After Dark by Tina Moss, Ellis Leigh, Vivian Lane, Kallysten, Fionn Jameson, Shelley Munro, Nicola R. White, Bonnie Dee
Son Of Thunder by Libby Bishop
Lure Of Obsession by Lisa Kessler
Mastering Darkness by Kate Wendley
Abandoned Darkness by Kate Wendley
Chaos Rises by Pippa DaCosta


Comic Books



• Monstress issues #3, #4, #5 & #6 by Marjorie Liu


In case you didn't count, that's 27 books. Actually more, since Bad Boys After Dark is actually a collection of 8 full-length books, so 34 books to read for ARC August. Good thing I'm on vacation, right?

Are you joining on the fun? What does your TBR for this challenge look like?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...