Wednesday Chatter is a weekly feature at Ruby's Books where we'll be talking about anything and everything related to books and reading. Click here if you want to see what we talked about in the previous weeks
WARNING: Some bad words might be used in the following post. Don't say I didn't warn you!
8 YEARS OF BLOGGING AND READING
The major thing I changed in my blogging life, surprisingly, has nothing to do with actually blogging. It involves talking about blogging. I haven't been really vocal in my personal life about my hobby, and up until a few months ago, nobody outside of my close family and two dear friends of mine knew I was a book blogger. Why? Because I've always seen it as something that I like doing, but not something that is super impressive. This year, however, in some strange twist of fate, I said it out loud: "I'm a blogger". The people I told were actually impressed, which surprised me, really. Even better was the fact that people were genuinely interested in what I did as a blogger. So the fun questions started, and I thought it would be cool if I'd answer a few of them here as well.
- Why did you start blogging?
- Why do you blog in English?
- What do you get out of blogging?
- Total Blog Posts: 956
- Total Page Views: 123,128 Thank you so much!
- Most Popular Book Review: Three Meters Above The Sky by Federico Moccia
- Most Popular Post: Blog Tour Book Review & Guest Post: Identity Break by Stifyn Emrys
- I am having some ideas about discussion posts coming up that I’m going to write about.
- There are some great books I’ve read that I’ll talk about in the future, as well as some new playlists to share.
I know I’ve said this about the latter, but I really have been creating playlists for books.
- Connecting my Instagram account with my blog. I've been pretty bad at this for some reason (I can't really explain the why of it, because there really isn't one), and I want to change that in the future.