Important Notice:
Due to time constraints, I am not accepting any review requests. Thank you for your understanding.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Follow Friday (7)


Welcome to Follow Friday hosted this week by Parajunkee and Alison!
The main idea behind FF is just to go see a bunch of new blogs you may never have seen before, and follow the ones you like (and they’ll follow you back!) It’s a total win/win, so take a peek around and follow me!

This week’s question is:






The New Year is here -- and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?


*taps chin* I promised I wasn't going to think about resolutions, since I can't manage to complete them. I'm thinking it can't do any damage though to hope to do some new stuff :) So here's my list:


  1. Comment more. I need to do that. I don't comment near as much as I'd like, so I will to do that in the year that is about to begin. 
  2. Book Reviewing: Like I said in another post, I need to post my reviews fast, as soon as I finish reading the books, otherwise I forget important details.
  3. TBR pile: I need to go through that loooooooong list of books that are just waiting (im)patiently for me to pick them up and read them. So I promise this year I'll make that list smaller. It can never disappear, since that would mean I've stopped reading (which will never happen), but I can make it smaller, at least for a few days.
I've decided to keep it simple, so I'm stopping there. As it's normal, the more I think about it, more and more things I need to do next year for my blog keep popping up, but I'm stopping at only these 3 things. 

So those are my resolutions. What are yours? 

3 comments:

  1. Great resolutions! i can relate to the huge pile of TBR books. :) New follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I have to go through my TBR list too it's shameful! haha

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting!

    @Giselle: I am actually a little scared of even looking at the books waiting for me to read them. They are so many, it's crazy. :))

    ReplyDelete

You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...