Sunday, November 28, 2010

READING CHALLENGE: Men in Uniform

Men in Uniform Reading Challenge
Men in Uniform Reading Challenge
hosted by The Book Vixen

Book Vixen is hosting this reading challenge. I cannot say how excited I am to start reading.
These are the rules (copied from the site): the goal is to read as many novels that involve men in inform as you’d like. It can be a policeman, firefighter, paramedic, Army, Navy, Marine Corp., etc. 

Visit The Book Vixen’s blog for more information and to sign up.


Levels:
     Sergeant – Read 1–5 men in uniform novels  
     Lieutenant – Read 6–10 men in uniform novels  
     Captain – Read 11–15 men in uniform novels    
     Chief – Read 16+ men in uniform novels  



I'll go for Lieutenant. And this is my initial list:

  1. Live Wire by Lora Leigh 
  2. The Last Templar - Raymond Khoury
  3. Midnight Sins - Lora Leigh
  4. Masters at Arms - Kallypso Masters
  5. The Heart of a Killer - Jaci Burton
 The list may change. I'll add books as I read them...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...