Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm alive

Hey guys! So sorry I've been missing the last 2 weeks. I've had the worst flu in my entire life. No fever, thank God, but I had it bad. Still do, actually. It doesn't help that my mom also has the flu, so we're sort of exchanging viruses *pout*. Also, the weather is wacky around here and it helps maintaining the flu and it makes beating it a lot harder. I've also started studying because I've decided to change my degree (I still have time to do that) and apparently I have to study a bunch of stuff I knew back in high school. With any luck, this time next year I'll be a freshman in medical school *fingers crossed* Anyway, I promise I'll post normally starting tomorrow.

And if you sent me any email during these past two weeks, I promise I'll get back to you. Like I said, baaad, bad flu and headaches and sore throat and coughing like hell made it impossible for me to feel sane enough to do anything but do a Supernatural marathon :P

Hope you all are feeling better. Until tomorrow, happy reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...