Over the course of this year I've fallen madly in love with some couples. They make me laugh, cry, cringe and sometimes very, very mad. But mostly happy. I read about them and my day just gets better. I'm going to share the top 10 couples that I've read about this year. Before I start, I'll let you know that I'm only going to talk about the main characters of the book/s or series. I'll leave secondary characters and couples alone (even though there is one couple of secondary characters that I adore, but I'm afraid that would be spoilerish). Oh, one other thing. I know I say "top 10" and they're all numbered, but believe me when I say that: 1. the order is completely unimportant, I love them all like crazy and 2. there are so many more couples that I loved to read about in 2012, but I can't list them all, sorry.
So here it goes:
- Rose & Dimitri - Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy) by Richelle Mead - She's funny, smart, sarcastic, he looks great (at least in my imagination) and he has GREAT taste in music. What more can you wish for? (read my review here)
- Elena & Clayton - Bitten (Women of the Otherworld) by Kelley Armstrong - I love werewolves. I have other reasons to love this couple, but I'll keep it simple :D (read my review here)
- Keely & Jack - All Jacked Up (Rough Riders) by Lorelei James - The wild McKay girl finds her match! I've reread this book many times, but I can never get tired of it.
- Anna & Kai - Sweet Evil (The Sweet Evil Trilogy) by Wendy Higgins - They complete each other in a way that is so cute and sexy at the same time. (read my review here)
- Gin & Owen - Venom (Elemental Assassins) by Jennifer Estep - I love them together. And Owen is a really great guy, unlike "Look-at-me-I-have-no-spine" Donovan Caine.
- Eviana & Kain - Arise (The Syrenka) by Amber Garr - I was surprised by this couple, because I didn't think they were a great match in the beginning. But now I have to say that I couldn't have imagined a different ending to their story. (read my review here)
- Jaime & Jeremy - No Humans Involved (Women of the Otherworld) by Kelley Armstrong - Do I need to say why? I know it will surprise you, but I really love Jeremy *giggles* That is, in case you didn't know already :P (read my review here)
- Mana & Vaughn - A Feast of Souls (Araneae Nation) by Hailey Edwards- Can't say the whys, because this book just came out yesterday and not many managed to read it so fast, I think. It's just that their story has a favorite element of mine :D (read my review here)
- Ellie & Lothaire - Lothaire (Immortals After Dark) by Kresley Cole - Lothaire *drool* And Ellie was very funny and smart. And she kept the big, bad-ass vampire on his toes :D (read my review here)
- Sidney & Adrian - Bloodlines (Bloodlines) by Richelle Mead - I might not have liked Adrian so much in the Vampire Academy series (I had eyes only for Dimitri), but he's growing on me in Bloodlines. And I think he's perfect for Sidney.