This year I got to read about a lot of interesting characters. Superheroes, cowboys, cowgirls, secret agents, doctors, schoolteachers, accountants, lawyers, wizards, elves and some other categories that I can't remember what they're called. Some were good guys, some were bad guys. Out of those bad guys I read about, some stuck with me. So, here you have my top 5 villains:
- Graham from The Syrenka series by Amber Garr - the sneakiest bad guy I've ever read about. And the most surprising.
- Mab Monroe from Elemental Assassin by Jennifer Estep - the most psychotic and the most cruel woman
- The false King from The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa - the most ironic situation ever and the most shocking.
- Voldemort from Harry Potter by J.K Rowling - the most cruel villain ever
- Saruman from Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien - the most devious