Tuesday, May 7, 2013

News and stuff

Hey peeps! Sorry for being absent lately. I've been having a hellish month and apparently May isn't going to be any different *pouts* I have some projects to prepare and a lot of studying to do. It all caught me by surprise and I didn't have anything prepared for the blog, but now that I have a week off I will work my ass off to schedule posts and read. That way you won't feel like I'm absent and I won't feel bad for every day I don't post.

One more thing. I'm not accepting review requests! Please read the "Review Policy" page BEFORE you email me with a request. I don't want to sound bitchy or annoy anyone, but please read that page. Yes, it is important.

If I think of anything else, I'll post it. I will try to be active on Twitter though, so you know I'm still alive LOL.

Happy Reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...