- Tricia @ Cristina's Book Reviews writes about Cheating in fiction
- Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat wonders if (and why) do you continue to read a series if you hate the first book. Honestly, I have no idea why you would continue if the first and second books in the series weren't enjoyable for you *scratches head*
- Rachel @ Parajunkee shares the most hilarious and sarcastic Thankful post I've ever read.
- Nikki @ Fiction Freak wonders how we'd feel now about those books we read before we became bloggers and tells us her feelings about some of those books after re-reading them.
- Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads has some gift ideas for book lovers and I have to say I adore her choices. Especially the map *swoon*
- Charnell @ Reviews From A Bookworm talks about paperbacks vs hardbacks, which is her favorite and why. I completely agree with her.
- Jeann @ Happy Indulgence talks about what makes love triangles tolerable in books.
Sunday, November 30, 2014
Reading Blogs & Eating Popcorn is a weekly feature here at Ruby's Books, in which I share some of the posts written by other fellow book bloggers over the last week, posts that I loved so much I have to share.
Hey guys! *waves* I hope everyone who celebrates it had a great Thanksgiving and that you ate lots of tasty noms and that you had a chance to spend quality time with you family.
This week I've lurked on tons of blogs and read tons of interesting posts. Here are some of them: