Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Authors Reading Challenge 2018 Sign-up


Well hello my dear book lovers and welcome to another Reading Challenge sign-up post! 

First, let me wish you the best of Happy New Years. I hope your year started out amazing, as it should start or everyone, and that you'll have a wonderful 2018. 

I've missed discovering new authors and getting out of my comfort zone. While I have managed to read some books by new-to-me authors in the past years, it's been a while since I've pushed myself to actually seek out books by new authors. Basically since the last time I signed up for the New Authors Reading Challenge hosted by the amazing gals behind Literary Escapism

The rules are pretty simple: just pick a goal for yourself, a number of new authors you want to discover in a year, and then read. Read as much as you can. If you want, you can also write reviews, which is what I'm going to do, because I love spreading the word about the books I read. 

For this year, I'm going with my regular number, the one I've picked in the past, and that is 100. Yep, I commit to reading at least 100 books written by 100 authors I've never read before 2018. I will update this page with the authors and links to my reviews as I read them, so you can find out which authors I've discovered. 

If you want to join in on the fun, just go to the sign-up post on the Literary Escapism website. Have fun reading!





New Authors 
  1. Kristin Miller - San Francisco Wolf Pack trilogy
  2. Eliza Knight - The Sea Devil
  3. Tamora Pierce - Tempests and Slaughter
  4. Isabella Louise Anderson - Cards From Khloe's Flower Shop
  5. Emma Hart - The Hook-Up Experiment
  6. Susan Stoker - Rescuing Sadie
  7. Corinne Michaels - Say You Won't Let Go
  8. Melissa Albert - The Hazel Wood
  9. David Arnold - The Strange Fascinations of Noak Hypnotik
  10. Rachel Hartman - Tess Of The Road
  11. Kristen Ashley
  12. K. Bromberg
  13. J.B Salsbury
  14. J. Kenner
  15. Sydney Bristol

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is a mighty challenge - to read 100 new authors. I am sure you can do it. You got it girl!

    Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...