- Kristin Miller - San Francisco Wolf Pack trilogy
- Eliza Knight - The Sea Devil
- Tamora Pierce - Tempests and Slaughter
- Isabella Louise Anderson - Cards From Khloe's Flower Shop
- Emma Hart - The Hook-Up Experiment
- Susan Stoker - Rescuing Sadie
- Corinne Michaels - Say You Won't Let Go
- Melissa Albert - The Hazel Wood
- David Arnold - The Strange Fascinations of Noak Hypnotik
- Rachel Hartman - Tess Of The Road
- Kristen Ashley
- K. Bromberg
- J.B Salsbury
- J. Kenner
- Sydney Bristol
Tuesday, January 2, 2018
Well hello my dear book lovers and welcome to another Reading Challenge sign-up post!
First, let me wish you the best of Happy New Years. I hope your year started out amazing, as it should start or everyone, and that you'll have a wonderful 2018.
I've missed discovering new authors and getting out of my comfort zone. While I have managed to read some books by new-to-me authors in the past years, it's been a while since I've pushed myself to actually seek out books by new authors. Basically since the last time I signed up for the New Authors Reading Challenge hosted by the amazing gals behind Literary Escapism.
The rules are pretty simple: just pick a goal for yourself, a number of new authors you want to discover in a year, and then read. Read as much as you can. If you want, you can also write reviews, which is what I'm going to do, because I love spreading the word about the books I read.
For this year, I'm going with my regular number, the one I've picked in the past, and that is 100. Yep, I commit to reading at least 100 books written by 100 authors I've never read before 2018. I will update this page with the authors and links to my reviews as I read them, so you can find out which authors I've discovered.
If you want to join in on the fun, just go to the sign-up post on the Literary Escapism website. Have fun reading!