The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Hello dear book lovers! I am so happy this week is over!
I had a pretty slow week, only managing to read 3 books:
I did try to study more this week, so that is why I didn't manage to read more. I do hope I'll make a dent in my TBR in the upcoming days.
- I started watching Queen Of The South on TV, and now it is my latest TV obsession. It's a good TV show, with a good cast. It is a show based on another show, that in turn is based on Arturo Pérez-Reverte's book, Queen Of The South. I am very excited to get my hands on the book, because I'm curious to see what the differences are between the show and the book.
- On the same channel with Queen Of The South I also discovered a true crime documentary, Deadly Sins. I love it, it is done very well and I cannot wait to see which cases they'll present next week
- Wednesday Chatter: The Good And The Bad Of Being A Mood Reader
- Blog Tour Book Review: The Hook-Up Experiment by Emma Hart
- Spotlight: Hello Stranger by Lisa Kleypas
- St. Patrick's Day Promo/Sale: RILEY O'BRIEN & CO series by Jenna Sutton
- Book Review: Unconditional by Lexi Blake
- International Bookworms: My Favorite International Bookish People