Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2019

Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I last did one of these posts, and I figure which better topic to start with than the one for this week? Today's Top Ten Tuesday is about our top 10 most anticipated releases for the second half of 2019. Can you believe it's that time already? Where did the time go? Anyway... Let me tell you guys, there are a BUNCH of them that are coming out that I am dying very excited about. Let's get started!


Top 10 Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2019



  1. I cannot start this list without mentioning my queen, Larissa Ione. That's right, guys! Another Demonica book is on its way to us *queue raptor screeches* The title is Reaper and it's going to be centered around Azagoth, his mate Lilliana, and their unborn child. I have a ton of hopes for this book, especially after the last story in the Underworld part of this series. 
  2. Next up is Wrapped Up In You by Jill Shalvis. I'm falling in love with this author's work the more books by her I'm reading. She has a number of books coming out in this second half of 2019, but I do love me some sheriff stories.
  3. Third on my list is none other than the one and only Lexi Blake. Now. She has a few upcoming books that I want to get my grabby grabby hands on, but Lost In You gets the cake and the cherry on top. For many reasons, one of which is that the heroine is a psychologist called Ariel. I'm a nerd at heart.
  4. I'm keeping it up with big names, guys. We have Gena Showalter's Frost and Flame out in September and I am very, very, very excited. First of all, look at that cover. Second of all, I want more parallel universes/ancient gods/alien warriors. And third it's... Gena Showalter. 
  5. I couldn't not include Carrie Ann Ryan on this list. I love me her Montgomery clan, so I'm curious what will happen next. The first book in the series is Breathless With Her and the blurb is very interesting.
  6. Speaking of interesting, Gena Showalter has a YA release coming up in just a few days, did you know that? Apparently it's about a girl destined to become the evil queen. I'm excited. I do love me some villains, so I'm curious what The Evil Queen is going to be like.
  7. The Rogue King is next up on my list. There's dragons, phoenixes and a mention of vampires if the Goodreads shelves are anything to go by. Isn't that exciting? However the biggest surprise comes from the cover, because from what Goodreads is showing me there's TWO versions of the cover. Yup. I'll let you see the second version for yourselves guys. Let me know which one is your favorite, because I honestly can't decide.
  8. Angel in Devil's Arms is coming out in October. I am very excited for it, and I've been waiting for Angelique's book ever since I read the first book in the series.
  9. We Walked The Sky is my type of story these days. I love books where the past and the present mirror each other, so I'm very excited for this story.
  10. Last but not least is The Orchid Throne. This is fantasy romance, which is a genre I rarely read, so I'm excited for that. I also see some mentions of magic rings and princes and princesses. So that is definitely right up my alley. 
Full disclosure, guys. It was very hard to keep this list on just 10 books. 2019 is full of good books, all of which I'm very excited about. 

What about you guys? What are some of your most anticipated releases from the second half of 2019?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...