Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Monthly Wrap-up: February 2020



Can you guys believe that February is over? Because I cannot. I can't really wrap my head around the fact that 2 months have already passed in this new decade, because honestly...it's felt like January and February have taken for-freakin'-ever to end. Too many things have happened in just 60 days, and I just want this year to stop. Anyway. You guys are not here for my rambling rant, you're here for a February Wrap-Up. Let's get on with it, shall we?


WHAT I READ


So far 2020 has been very productive in terms of reading. I managed to read 29 books in February. I swear I wasn't pushing for that exact number, but it happened. I actually took a break from reading halfway through last week, but all in all I have managed to kick the reading slump's behind. Here's what I read in February:
  • Dungeon Games by Lexi Blake | 5⭐
  • Long Lost by Lexi Blake | 5⭐ | Review Here
  • Desperate Measures by Katee Robert | 5⭐
  • Learn My Lesson by Katee Robert | 5⭐
  • This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada | 4.5⭐
  • Blood Promise by Richelle Mead | 4.5⭐ | Review Here
  • Steal the Night by Lexi Blake | 4.5⭐
  • Scandalous Billionaire by Sierra Cartwright | 4⭐
  • Wild, Wild Rake by Janna MacGregor | 4⭐ | Review Here
  • The Werewolf Meets His Match by Kristen Painter | 4⭐
  • SFSX #6 by Tina Horn | 4⭐
  • Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead | 4⭐ | Review Here
  • Head Over Heels by Samantha Chase 4⭐
  • Fire Rising by Donna Grant | 4⭐
  • Club X by Lauren Landish | 4⭐
  • Fated by Stephanie Rose | 4⭐
  • Marked by Elizabeth Naughton | 3.5⭐
  • SFSX #1 by Tina Horn | 3.5⭐
  • SFSX #2 by Tina Horn | 3.5⭐
  • Magnolia Mystic by Lisa Kessler | 3.5⭐
  • Dark Heat by Donna Grant | 3.5⭐
  • Slashes in the Snow by M. Never | 3.5⭐
  • Pumpkin and Spice by Abby Knox | 3⭐
  • SFSX #4 by Tina Horn | 3⭐
  • SFSX #5 by Tina Horn | 3⭐
  • Capture by Olivia Ryann | 3⭐
  • Control by Olivia Ryann | 3⭐
  • Working Under The Professor by Olivia T. Turner | 2.5⭐
  • SFSX #3 by Tina Horn | 2⭐
Reading Challenges Progress
  • Audiobook Challenge: 21/100
  • Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge: 1/20
  • Romance-opoly: 4/39
  • #StartOnYourShelfathon: 19/13
  • Beat The Backlist: 10/12
  • Reading the 20s: 0/12
  • New Authors: 3/100
WHAT I WATCHED

I've taken full advantage of my Prime and Netflix subscriptions and I watched a ton of stuff this month.

  • Homeland Seasons 1 and 2
  • Ted Bundy: Falling For A Killer
  • The Pharmacist
  • Love Jacked
  • Isi & Ossi
  • Cheer
WHAT I LISTENED TO

Aside from music, I fell deep, deep, DEEP into the podcast world. I've found a few podcasts to binge listen that I absolutely adore. One of them has made me cry and cringe, but I'm still in love.

  • The Dream
  • Fated Mates
  • My Favorite Murder
  • Verified 
  • Welcome To Night Vale
  • Demoni Urbani
  • Everything Is Awful Forever
  • Most Notorious
  • Tea & Strumpets
  • Journeys of Romance
***

My month has been pretty full, as you can tell. I also started working on the There and Back Again scarf and it's super pretty in real life. I promise to post updates on my IG stories, so keep your eyes peeled there for some knitting spam. I can only hope that March will be just as productive as February was.

What about you guys? How was your February? Did you read everything you wanted to read?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...