Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 09 – A book you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving

Oh, there are a number of books that I start reading with this fear. I had this fear when I started reading The Warlord Wants Forever, thinking that it couldn't be that different from other paranormal books I read until then.   I was glad I was wrong and I enjoyed it a lot and I had to read the rest of the books.

Another book I was having doubts about but ended up loving is, like I said hundreds of times before, Harry Potter.

I think about a third of the books I read start like that. I'm skeptical with recommendations so that's why I start the books this way. Just because someone liked a book doesn't mean I will, so I usually don't start those books too hopeful or too skeptical. I just pay extra attention to detail :D


So what's your answer?What's a book you didn't think you'd like but you loved instead?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...