Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January In Retrospect

I'm actually glad January is over. Means we're almost there for spring and I'm ready for spring. So, so ready! So let's see what happened in January at Ruby's Books


Book Reviews:

Power Play - Eliza Gayle
Lethal Remedy - Richard L. Mabry
Lothaire - Kresley Cole
The Truth About Us - Dalene Flannigan
Casual - Oksana Robski
The Dragonslayer's Sword - Resa Nelson
The Iron Maiden - Resa Nelson
Lust On The Rocks - Dianne Venetta


Also, I hosted my very first guest post. Resa Nelson, author of the incredibly wonderful series The Dragonslayer, stopped by ant talked about creating and designing a sword for dragonslayers


Movies and TV shows 

This month has been a little slow in the movie department. I only say A Dangerous Method which was, in my opinion, amazing. I loved it and I think I'm going to see it again soon. I was very excited when I heard about it and I now had the chance to see it and I think the actors and producers and writers did an amazing job. 

I was more into TV shows, unfortunately there weren't that many new episodes for the shows I love. I started watching Criminal Minds, the early seasons, while I'm waiting for new episodes.





This month has been a little slow. I promise I'll be more active in February. I'm thinking some higher temperatures would help (I turn into a lazy, slow-moving creatures during winter *blush*)

Happy Reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...