Thursday, March 1, 2012

February in Retrospect

This month has been a lot slower. I've been studying a lot, so I had less time for posting and reading than I liked. I did manage to read a few books, though.

Here are the books I managed to read in February:



  1. On Message - Joyce T. Strand
  2. Ugly To Start With - John Michael Cummings
  3. Mistress Christmas - Lorelei James
  4. Miss Firecracker - Lorelei James


Here are the reviews I posted this month:


  1. Ugly To Start With - John Michael Cummings
  2. On Message - Joyce T. Strand
  3. Midnight Playground - Eliza Gayle
  4. Hotel Transylvania - Chelsea Quinn Yarbro

Reading Challenges Progress:


  1. TBR Pile Reading Challenge 2/20  
  2. New Author Challenge  6/25 
  3. 100 Books In A Year Reading Challenge 12/100
How was your month?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...