Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cover Love (8)


Rabid Reads - Cover Love


This feature is hosted by Carmel @ Rabid Reads. The rules are very simple. Choose a cover (or two, or three), preferably new-ish, and share what you like about it. Grab the graphic or don't just so long as you link back.


My pick this week:

All's Fair in Vanity's War (The Seer's Seven Deadly Fairy Tales)



There's something incredibly creepy about this cover. For some reason, when I first saw it, I thought of Great Expectations set in modern times. I also love the broken mirror and the crows and the spider. I'm also wondering if she actually has that look on her face or if her reflection is sort of "watching" her and is coming alive. I know it sounds weird, but anyway...

What is your pick for this week?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...