Monday, March 19, 2012

Cover Love (10)

Rabid Reads - Cover Love


This feature is hosted by Carmel @ Rabid Reads. The rules are very simple. Choose a cover (or two, or three), preferably new-ish, and share what you like about it. Grab the graphic or don't just so long as you link back.


My pick this week:




Entangled (Spellbound, #1)



I love love love this cover. I wonder what the book's about. And I'm actually tempted to read the book, just to see if there's any ice or snow in it. Reminds me a little of the Snow Queen. Yep, might have to read this one :D











What's your pick this week?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby,
    I am new to blogging and this is my first time doing Cover Love.

    Wow..I love this cover!! I have never heard of this author before. Is this a YA book??

    Stop by and check out my cover.

    Thanks - nice to meet you!!

    Mariann with Belle's Book Bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. The model looks pretty frosty! The snow has just started melting here so I don't even want to look at another frozen thing until next winter but this cover is beautiful. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mariann: Hi! Welcome to the insane world of blogging! Yes, it's a YA book. You notice how YA books get all the cool, flashy covers? Must be to catch the eye of the teens out there, but I do think it catches more adults than teen readers :P

    @Carmel: I'm so jealous! Really I am! Back home there was a snow kingdom from what I saw on TV and what my grandmother told me. But here, in my neck of the woods, there was only one day with snow. Just one. I really hated that. And yes, the cover is pretty and beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...